Kim Jong-LOL? Get it?

D'oh...

@Styles: And you use it too much- there's a jillion of your random characters that no one can keep track of or know, why do you think we created the 3 main character rule in the first place? ;)

@e350: Lol
@Thorvald: Lol

@Styles: And you use it too much- there's a jillion of your random characters that no one can keep track of or know, why do you think we created the 3 main character rule in the first place?

e350 is doing the same thing I'm doing, the character roll. At times, the 3 main characters change, but in one comic there is never more than 3 main characters

People people, let's not spam this thread with accusations of who does what about characters. Take it up with the DYOS Council.

He keeps 3 main characters, and a small amount of minor characters. He only recently wanted to make one of them a main character.

You, on the other hand, have 10^46758675948679485 characters that are constantly becoming main and side characters, and (in the past) a ton of seperate plotlines that no one understands.

But, CG's right, Let's stop this arguement.

And sp1023, I would like to alert you to the fact that posting in Forum Games doesn't increase your postcount. :p

At long last, I have a working scanner. And so I begin my reign of terror!

I guess this is my pilot episode. Pray it stays non-canon.
I have neither the tools nor skill to ink my drawings, and I've already had a devil of a time making this digitally legible. If any veteran artists *KanTailless* can give me pointers on scanning pencil drawings, I'd be most appreciative.

*KanTailless* can give me pointers on scanning pencil drawings, I'd be most appreciative.

Scanning-wise: No idea, I just hit the button on the scanner and hope for the best, playing with whatever options the pop-ups give me (usually just asking if it's a pencil/black&white/photograph and what resolution I want). I usually play around in Photoshop afterwards to clean the picture up a bit.

Drawing-wise: Keep going. Love it :goodjob:

Warning: Following comic contains Sci-fi words

Because we all have no idea what they mean when they use fancy words, I'll stop using them so often.

Spoiler :

At long last, I have a working scanner. And so I begin my reign of terror!

I guess this is my pilot episode. Pray it stays non-canon.
I have neither the tools nor skill to ink my drawings, and I've already had a devil of a time making this digitally legible. If any veteran artists *KanTailless* can give me pointers on scanning pencil drawings, I'd be most appreciative.

where am I? :p

@Thorvald

- Is that Captain Locke? I think he has too many tails.
- And who's the guy with the machete? :D
- Anyway nice drawing. :goodjob: As for the scanning, I don't know. Those I've posted in DYOS in the past I go over the pencil with a pen, but that looks terrible. I've been experimenting with using only pencil. Basically like Kan I just hit scan and hope the pic come out right. If not I just clean it up in paint or photoshop. Use thin, dark lines, that always help. :)

I'm not in it, either. :p

Stylesrj said:
Tell me is that soldier with the gun a representation of me or is it just a random soldier?
Yeah, that's you. I can spice it up for later comics if you so wish.
lord_joakim said:
where am I? :p
I'm saving you and mythmonster2 and Abaddon for a later cartoon. ;)
choxorn said:
I'm not in it, either. :p
I gotta figure out how to draw the Arbiter... :p
taillesskangaru said:
- Is that Captain Locke? I think he has too many tails.
No; he's a character of my own creation, and much nuttier. We'll be seeing more of him in the future. :mischief:
- And who's the guy with the machete? :D
I'm not sure, actually. Do you have an arch-nemesis?
- Anyway nice drawing. :goodjob: As for the scanning, I don't know. Those I've posted in DYOS in the past I go over the pencil with a pen, but that looks terrible. I've been experimenting with using only pencil. Basically like Kan I just hit scan and hope the pic come out right. If not I just clean it up in paint or photoshop. Use thin, dark lines, that always help. :)
Thank-you, and Kan, for your input. Looks like I'll just have to experiment. Compared to the source, it turned out fairly good.

Thanks for the compliments everyone, I really appreciate your feedback. :hatsoff:

Top Bottom