Sorry. I'll sharpen it a little on Photoshop next time.

Allright guys, I promised a comic, but I can't. Unfortunately, my print screen button is busted, so I can't use games for pictures. Instead, I'll tell you in ways of old fathers.

Not long ago, Mythmoster2 of Apolyton heard someone was dead. General Grievous was dead. So, he thought and thought and thought. He realized something, and turned to his current general. He shot him, and in classic villain lingo, he said "General... you're fired." Through Empire at War, he traveled to Hell itself to get his mission done. He ran into a problem though, Cerberus. The three-headed dog looked to be about to eat him, but Myth talked in soothing voices and fed the dog some corpses. The monster was happy, and didn't mind Myth going in. Meeting with Grievous, and after long negotiations, Grievous agreed to become general of Apolytonian forces. As they left, they realized Cerberus wanted to come with them. This was a problem, but Myth, in McGayver (sp?) style, made a cloning machine and cloned the creature: One for himself, one for Hades.

Now, as they left, they realized Cerberus wouldn't fit in the Imperial Shuttle Myth used. So, a special Star Crusher (Which, oddly enough, looks just like a Star Destroyer but bears no similarities) was sent: The S.C. Ares. This new ship would be Myth's new flagship. After they went back to Apolyton, they received a word from an Apolyton spy. The man was almost dead, and only gasped one word... "Arrakis". This awakened something in Myth, and the origins of his betrayal flashed back to him. Grievous thought that, while all DYOSers were distracted, to strike and destroy CFC, but Myth insisted upon going to Arrakis. After Myth left on a private ship (Not the Ares), Grievous rebelled internally, and secretly recruited nearly a third of the Apolytonian army to his new faction, the Janjas. But first, to settle old debts, Grievous, too, went to Arrakis on his ship, and this is where the story ends, with Myth and Grievous en route to Arrakis, Myth oblivious to the fact Grievous had rebelled.

I agree, that is a great comic. I also hope that you'll get your paint problem fixed. ;)

I love a good saga. :p

This next piece might not be chronologically accurate; it was intended for release once CG and Co. reached Arrakis. But with everyone en route already, I decided to post it early rather than squander the last two panels.
Interpret it as you see fit.

Alas! Yet again, I fail to inspire. :p

Aaaand my buffer's back down to 0.
This was firstly inspired by kulade's very short use of the face as his avatar. At the time, the choice of Captain2 as passenger was completely arbitrary; then I made a connection, and realized I just had finish it.

However, I don't actually know the reference. No cookie for me.

Be prepared to see the Gmod rendition of that comic coming soon :D

This should lead to your earlier comic, Thorvald. I will return to drawning after this comic.

That plane is supposed to be a Horton Ho-229, by the way.

Top Bottom