Waaaa! You ruined my plot entirely! I hate you!

So where is Spongebob exactly? Is he with CivGeneral or is he part of another convoy? If the convoy in your comic is the same one that left in CG's comic, why are there two trucks when CivGeneral's group only left in one?

Or was it all just a dream and Sandy was napping in the back of CG's truck?

Waaaa! You ruined my plot entirely! I hate you!

So where is Spongebob exactly? Is he with CivGeneral or is he part of another convoy? If the convoy in your comic is the same one that left in CG's comic, why are there two trucks when CivGeneral's group only left in one?

Or was it all just a dream and Sandy was napping in the back of CG's truck?

He's with CivGeneral. Essentially all the main characters were in the truck that didn't get destroyed. The last panel was just a dream, but the rest was real.

As for the second truck, I assume they met up with it outside of town. I kind of drew it by accident and considered 'hey, what not use it as sandworm bait?'

Sorry about your plot. :)

My plot is suffering from delays on account of Hurricane Lazy and Hurricane Procrastinate. The flight will get in the air as soon as the storms stop.

So nah, my plot isn't ruined. But I can't quite figure this out: Just who is on Arrakis right now?

My plot is suffering from delays on account of Hurricane Lazy and Hurricane Procrastinate. The flight will get in the air as soon as the storms stop.

So nah, my plot isn't ruined. But I can't quite figure this out: Just who is on Arrakis right now?

CivGeneral and co.
Thorvald and co.
Tailess and the Narrator.
Spongebob and co.
Georgie Kalalin
Joakim and General Grevious.

I think that's it.

We could say Georgie fired the gun at the first truck, which then got eaten by a sandworm, so his shot was unheard... he'll have to walk to catch up with the second truck...

EDIT: Oh you forgot Molotov, you know, Georgie's rival... and maybe or maybe not Richtofen, the Red Baron Pop singer...

So...confused....:crazyeye:...Are you even trying to have people following the plot???

Plot? What Plot?

What gmod map is that?
I believe they are, in order: GM_Galactic_RC1 (for the space), ins_baghdad (?) from the Insurgency mod; and gm_desertwalls_beta1.

Stylesrj said:
EDIT: Oh you forgot Molotov, you know, Georgie's rival...
I don't recall Molotov directly entering the story... :hmm:

Bratmon said:
So...confused....:crazyeye:...Are you even trying to have people following the plot???
Well, that's the tragedy of the thing: when we have a story, it's not as funny. When we're funny, it's utter chaos.

Well, that's the tragedy of the thing: when we have a story, it's not as funny. When we're funny, it's utter chaos.

Don't worry, random chaos is scheduled for my next comic. ;)

I don't know what's sadder, though - the fact that I'm following the plot, or the fact that I'm organizing a chart about the Western Alliance. DYOS is addictive, man!

e350tb said:
I don't know what's sadder, though - the fact that I'm following the plot, or the fact that I'm organizing a chart about the Western Alliance.
I'll show you mine if you show me yours...

Just who is on Arrakis right now?
CivGeneral and co.
Thorvald and co.
Tailess and the Narrator.
Spongebob and co.
Georgie Kalalin
Joakim and General Grevious.

I think that's it.
And CivCube... eventually.
Actually, Joakim is not on the planet. In fact, it is vital to note that Joakim is not on the planet.

Pity the poor buggers that are, though...

By the looks of some of the models, it looks like Warhammer 40,000 :run:.

I know what pack I am going to get in www.garrysmod.org :run:

Top Bottom