Full Chibcha civilization

The files are:
http://www.civfanatics.net/uploads9/chibcha01.zip
http://www.civfanatics.net/downloads/civ3/graphics/chibcha02.zip

Civilization: Chibcha
Bonuses: Scientific and Agricultural (Industrious)
Title and leader: Zipa Techovita
Best/shunned government: Feudalism (Monarchy) and Democracy.
Agression: 02 (low).
Cultural group: American.
Noun: Chibchas
Adjective: Chibcha
Colors: Green (Aztecs) and Blue (Germans)
UU: Tairona
Civilopedia entry: RACE_CHIBCHA

Cities:
Bacatá
Bosa
Hunsa
Duitama
Sáchica
Guatavita
Tunja
Zipaquirá
Ráquira
Muzo
Somondoco
Nemocón
Sesquilé
Upía
Funza
Tocancipá
Turmequé
Huitaca
Sogamoso
Chiá
Neiva
Quimbayas
Calimas
Sinúes
Cuna
Lenca
Choco
Boruca
Bribri
Cabécares
Térrabas
Teribes
Guaymis
Malekus
Bonda
Pocigueica
Tayronaca
Betoma

Military leaders:
Zaque
Tundama

Scientific ones:
Nemequene
Bochica
Saguanmachica
Michua

Civilopedia:

Taironas, the UU:
Taironas is the name of the most angry Chibcha tribe. They were in the route used by Spanish to arrive in the Incan Empire came from the Aztec Empire. Replaces archer and has one extra movement per turn. This civ doesn’t produce horseman.

Icon

Attack

Death

Fortify

Run

Victory

Ok, but the smile looks funny. He should show much more teeth.
The medieval head dress looks out of place and does not look like a hat/crown, but flat. Suggestion: have him bald.

cool looking UU. I wish I had the skill to render those units I'm missing.

Bjornlo said:
Ok, but the smile looks funny. He should show much more teeth.
The medieval head dress looks out of place and does not look like a hat/crown, but flat. Suggestion: have him bald.

cool looking UU. I wish I had the skill to render those units I'm missing.

Thanks for the ellogies and all the suggestion about the three new LH (New Zealand, Kanem-Bornu and this one) :) And look like enjoy my units too, thanks :) , I just don't render their for a problem with my pallete, a old problem that I wasn't able to fix until today. And the render would increase the quality of graphics of the units.
I apreciate if u check the Main Creation Forums when u have time, there I post the LH under construction, than I can read the suggestions of changes and do in the same time I make the LH :) In few hours I'll post the new one, the Haitian leader.

Plotinus said:
What exactly is the problem you've fixed with the units? I'm intrigued...

When I use a command called "render" the quality of the graphics get better, but when I use this command the background color changes and appear dark spots around all unit in game. It is a problem with the pallete, if I can fix it, my units will get better graphic quality. I tried fix that before with help of other unit makers, but I was not able.
On minute ago I have a idea how to fix it, try use the pallete of some rendered unit ever done to create my new pallete model, I have to try it :) I think I found the solution when I was typing this message :lol: :lol: :lol: I hope my idea works.

Top Bottom