Lockheed U-2 Dragon Lady

asioasioasio

Fallout Scrubber
Today something for spying Montezuma's nuclear instalations. No markings version (the only one i found with markings belonged to NASA ;)), but instead teamcolored. Model has 636 triangles, 256 texture.

Wikipedia:
The Lockheed U-2, nicknamed Dragon Lady, is a single-engine, high-altitude aircraft flown by the United States Air Force and previously flown by the Central Intelligence Agency. It provides day and night, high-altitude (70,000 ft, 21,000 m plus), all-weather surveillance. The aircraft is also used for electronic sensor research and development, satellite calibration, and satellite data validation.

Download here:
http://forums.civfanatics.com/downloads.php?do=file&id=8165

Very nice. :) If I said this a million times, I will say it again, you are one of the bes aircraft guys out there. :)

Needs to keep away from the Jenny Craig diet... kinda thin...

Just kidding... excellent model... but it still looks nothing like a Fallshirmjaeger.

I'm feeling hiiiiigh above the sky... [/sing]
Exellent replacement unit for the airship in the modern era. :goodjob:

I'm feeling hiiiiigh above the sky... [/sing]
Exellent replacement unit for the airship in the modern era. :goodjob:
:agree:
Yeah, that's not a bad idea....

Fun now i can spy for nuclear station every ware SR-71 would be fun to have some thing to spend my big defense budget on.

Reuploaded in database

asio (or dutchking)

I tried my own model but its differnt than leaderheads. its flying sideways and I cant get the size right. I'm trying to create a YF-23 and was going to replace the F-22 with it. attached is the eror screenshot and all my files. I converted a 3ds max model to a nif then imported into the f-22 nif but then it went bad from there.

Copy and paste your body into jetfighter_fx.nif in the vanilla civ art, under the same ninode that the default jetfighter is, notice not to paste it in the JetfighterDEATH node, remove that node...

You can fix both problems in nifskope (nifviewer)

I'll tell how to make it in nifskope
Left click on the model to select it
Right click on it - choose Transform -> Edit

Than rotate model by 180 degrees and scale it (give for example 0.4, you can change scale also in xml)

and move in xyz direction if needed

Repeat it for the other models (cockpit, etc)

You're missing also textures - so make sure you give texture - the model won't be pink than.

fixed view - check out the axis - x y z - it moves the object in that directions.

asio (or dutchking)

I tried my own model but its differnt than leaderheads. its flying sideways and I cant get the size right. I'm trying to create a YF-23 and was going to replace the YF-22 with it. attached is the eror screenshot and all my files. I converted a 3ds max model to a nif then imported into the f-22 nif but then it went bad from there.
YF-22? Do you have an F-22 model? I've only seen one in one of the mods I downloaded a while ago (I don't remember which one), and the thing must have been from a flight sim because the poly-count was gawd-awfully high. They even had the pilot and cockpit rendered!

Top Bottom