Mechanized infantry Warrior
British ifv

model made by me!!! the first one!!!
used the standard mechanized infantry treads and cannon

meshes uploaded on the standard mechanizedinfantry.nif

the texture is a recoloured blueprint

Uses standard mechanizedinfantry animations, not included

You are free to use it in anyway!

Thanks to asioasioasio that supported my modelling :)

download

Attachments

• WarriorUltimate.jpg
    WarriorUltimate.jpg
    79 KB · Views: 830
Your UV mapping and modelling skills look great! Just have to work on the texturing now. :)
Thanks...:) For the texture, yes i had to rework... there are also that annoying white space between the treads, i tryed to fill whith black or brown... but all the texture became black... i know what was but i was tired and wanted to post... I will try to make it ;)

SIMPA said:
its here
great!
Thanks... what do you think about re-texture it? :D

Thanks...:) For the texture, yes i had to rework... there are also that annoying white space between the treads, i tryed to fill whith black or brown... but all the texture became black... i know what was but i was tired and wanted to post... I will try to make it ;)

Thanks... what do you think about re-texture it? :D

he he it would be my honor but I think that such a good unit like this should be texturate by the best guy here GFO anubis:goodjob:
pozdrav!!:wavey:
skins removed:blush:

Attachments

• Civ4ScreenShot0002 copy.jpg
    Civ4ScreenShot0002 copy.jpg
    374.8 KB · Views: 587
he he it would be my honor but I think that such a good unit like this should be texturate by the best guy here GFO anubis:goodjob:

ok I just recolored them,Ihope you and GFO dont mindit!!!
View attachment 190261
They look nice :goodjob: I hoped You'd coloured also the white between the wheels of the treads :mischief:... anyway they look good.

Ofcouse ill retexture it.. consider it on my list :D... ill be home on next Friday so im gonna take a look on it there...
Very well then... I've thought You were busy :D

Ehh... If I havent any problems with imp/exp in 3dsmax ((((....
congrats, with GFO's textures this unit really rocks!

well I'm actually getting the buffer overrun detected error while I'm playing BTS. I put the unit in, I tested the unit to make sure it worked but that's when I get the error.

I'm using SIMPA's skins btw.

well I'm actually getting the buffer overrun detected error while I'm playing BTS. I put the unit in, I tested the unit to make sure it worked but that's when I get the error.

I'm using SIMPA's skins btw.
Maybe the problem is that, cause I have not tested simpa texture, but he has (by looking at the pictures) :confused:
Simpa if You are reading, can You tell us...?

Now i will test again...

Maybe the problem is that, cause I have not tested simpa texture, but he has (by looking at the pictures) :confused:
Simpa if You are reading, can You tell us...?

Now i will test again...

Pozdrav!!
Hay guys,
I didnt texture unit,I just recolored in photoshop,you cant load nif file with my dds in 3ds max,you not gona have this skin:rolleyes:
But if I underdstand corect you have problem with this unit in game??couse I dont have,I have this unit in game with my dds and with orginal one that made kruger,I can play normaly,no erors.:confused:
did you try original dds from kruger?
If my dds is problem I will remove my skins immediately!:blush:
Civ4ScreenShot0003.JPG 22.JPG

hmm...I tried using the original texture and I still get the same error...I guess the problem is on my end.

skins removed:blush:
I'm sad :sad: cause You've removed Your skins... I think that they are a good work and good for variety of skins... and i don't think the problem is with Your skins..., wait to the finding of the problem, please ;)

Top Bottom