My second LH's: Oedipus and Jack Ryan

cfkane

Emperor
Like my last two, these LH's are for my Fictionalization IV mod.

Oedipus

For the most part it's just Pericles with white robes. The biggest change I made was removing his helmet and replacing it with a Greek theatrical mask. The structure in the background is a Greek amphitheatre.

Jack Ryan

Little more than a reskin of Ekmek's Arnold Schwzenegger. For the face I used a photo of Harrison Ford and had that recolored and grafted onto the figure. The background is the interior of NORAD.

nice job! So are we going to see a cfkane leaderhead gallery soon?

No idea at this point. My mod is my priority right now, so I might start a thread for my handful of guys once I finally get the next update out (the mod will include all of the leaderheads I've made so far)

Thanks.

What mod might this be?

About the colonization of mars, so i'm always searching for new things to add (i've found many good components/units/leaderheads here), but i'm lacking some more modern leaderheads (2 or 3), so this comes to a good time :).

Okay, i've "talked" to Ryan a few times in the game, and it seems, that there are some minor textures missing at the edges to the forehead.
But i think, that's also an arnold problem (i'm not sure, i'll have to look at it again).
Besides of this: It's perfect :).

I think your Ryan leaderhead would make a good Michael Collins actually. Just take the michael collins LH that is already out there, steal his clothes/hat and throw on Jack Ryan, and voila. Mick Collins. In fact I think I'll do that...

Top Bottom