“1000 AD” Scenario PBEM Game

1870 to Karhu.

Imperial_Tea_House_AD-1870_to_Ruff_hi
I was thinking here or 1 or 2 tiles further East.

I didn't see your response until after I had played my turn, so I'll have to look at that location ingame on my next turn. But something like that will be acceptable. On his way there he'll need to end each turn on the coast of the Arctic Ocean, and once there if he is ever unfortified, I'll send him to meet his father.

I didn't see your response until after I had played my turn, so I'll have to look at that location ingame on my next turn. But something like that will be acceptable. On his way there he'll need to end each turn on the coast of the Arctic Ocean, and once there if he is ever unfortified, I'll send him to meet his father.
No problems. Unit under construction. I'll name him Maffeo Polo who is Marco's uncle - sent looking for Marco by Marco's father, Niccolò.

Actually, I might build another scout and send him into Africa. I'd call him "David Livingston". When he gets killed, I can send out another one looking for him and call the 2nd on "H. M. Stanley".

1872 to Karhu.

Imperial_Tea_House_AD-1872_to_Ruff_hi

1874 to Karhu.

Imperial_Tea_House_AD-1874_to_Ruff_hi

1876 to Karhu.

Imperial_Tea_House_AD-1876_to_Ruff_hi

No comment - none what-so-ever.

1878 to Karhu.

Imperial_Tea_House_AD-1878_to_Ruff_hi
No comment - none what-so-ever.
No comment begets no comment. None other that is than to say, "no comment".

Just a reminder, I leave tomorrow (may 22nd) and will be back June 2nd.

1880 to the vacationing Karhu.

Imperial_Tea_House_AD-1880_to_Ruff_hi

sorry for the delay.

1882 to Karhu.

1882 on to ruff.

1884 to Karhu.

1884 to Ruff

1884 to 1889.

I'm off on holiday for 10 days starting June 13th and I will have very occasional internet access.

I may be able to play but maybe not...

Thanks,
Chopstyx

Top Bottom