¿Hay Españoles?

Alfonso

Chieftain
Hola, soy de España y hablo Español, me gustaria saber si alguien de vosotros sabe Español, para postear con ellos.
No estaria de mas que el moderador añadiera un foro en Español como el de Apolyton.

Saludos y felicitar al Webmaster por su gran trabajo!!

Soy de los Estados Unidos, pero me defiende en Espanol.
I am from the United States, but I can handle Spanish.

This is my best translation of the above post:

Hello, I am from Spain and I speak Spanish. It would please me to know if any of you know Spanish, so that I can post with them.
It wouldn't(?) be any more that the moderator runs(?) a forum in Spanish like that of Apolyton. Greetings and felicitations to the Webmaster for your great work.

mi pero is mui flaco.
me gusta lavar los platos in el bano.
donde esta la bibliotecha?
me gusta comer mi tia y me vaca.

Hello Alfonso,

Welcome to Civilization Fanatics Center. We are glad to have you here but I regret to inform you that English is the only language allowed on the site in order to allow everyone to participate in discussions. We do not want to create a division among the posters because of language so we encourage you to speak English even if your English may not be the best (not saying that it isn't good since I do not know you :)). If you do not speak English I am sorry but I would suggest that you find a site that covers Civ3 in Spanish. Unfortunately I did not find one on www.civ3.com . Good luck and please no more posts in Español.

Hello, guys !!!

I am very happy to find people that speak about civ3 in other countries but I prefer to speak spanish, because my English actually is not good...(I think) .. I am spanish and I have the game since 1 month....

See you. Bye !!!!

;-)

La verdad que no entiendo el punto de vista de Palehorse. Tiene miedo de que la majestuosa lengua española derrote a su querido y amado ingles? No comprendo el porque de la intolerencia hacia otros idiomas.
No puedo entender cual es el problema.

Hey Palehorse, could you explain it? What´s the problem with non-english speakers, forums, threads?

El civilization no entiende de idiomas, va mucho mas alla, asi que la lengua española tiene tanto o mas derecho a ser reivindicada como se merece. Entiendo que la mayoria prefiera el Ingles, pero no por ello hemos de ceñirnos tan solo a este idioma...Si nosotros hacemos un esfuerzo por hablar en Ingles, han de entender que a veces nos guste expresarnos en nuestro idioma.. Y sino, pues hay otros foros...

Un saludo,

;-)

Top Bottom