1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

[1.0.0.129] Apadana can't be repaired after nuclear attack and taking city

Discussion in 'Civ6 - Bug Reports' started by SoloSK71, Jun 20, 2017.

1. SoloSK71

SoloSK71 Chieftain

Version 1.0.0.129 (260180)

Playing as Egypt, after a nuclear (not thermonuclear) attack and taking Cairo (capital city of Saladin) in the same turn, the wonder Apadana can't be repaired. It shows as (15) turns to repair, but can't be chosen as an item to repair.

It can't be emoted either, or built next to my original capital city. All other pe-requisites have been met.

I don't have a pre-bug save as I did not notice this until multiple turns later.

2. Lily_Lancer

Lily_Lancer Deity

You shall clear the nuclear pollution on that tile first.

3. SoloSK71

SoloSK71 Chieftain

Please give me some credit. Nuclear contamination only lasts 10 turns, this is over 40'ish turns later.

4. Lily_Lancer

Lily_Lancer Deity

Also, Apadana shall be built ONLY ADJACANT TO YOUR CAPITAL.
    If it is already built, it is okay. But if you need to fix it, you need to fulfill the requirement of ADJACANT TO YOUR CAPITAL. You need to give out your original capital until your capital becomes the city which is going to fix apadana.( also you have to clear the nuclear pollution)