[1.0.0.167] AI places no value on great works

In my current game, I have repeatedly swindled Pericles out of key samples of his cultural treasures in exchange for a few crumbs of my surplus resources. Admittedly, he still has quite a few of them, but I find it hard to imagine a human player being so gullible.

What you just described is far worse, however.

I have the same problem as you. Also happens with relics. Played with a new game without any mods and workshops.

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    61.7 KB · Views: 223
Last edited:
Hi guys, found the same bug, in my case they are willing to trade basically all of their great works for one gold.

1) enter the diplomacy screen
2) add their great works to the deal - that they cannot agree to this unfair deal
3) click "what whould it take" button - your side of the deal remains empty, but suddenly this deal is more to their liking (although its not possible to make the deal yet)
4) add one gold to your side of the deal - they are so happy to accept :)

Saved game is attached, game version : [1.0.0.167] (summer 2017 update)

Attachments

• 20170802074210_1.jpg
    20170802074210_1.jpg
    324.9 KB · Views: 683
  • oslovo 12-1.Civ6Save
    1.8 MB · Views: 82
Last edited:
Even worse, after adding a cultural item they are willing to agree to any offer made, also handing over their entire empire. This is also mentioned here.

I concur trade is totally broken and game breaking. They also give everything away to go to joint war now, including their cities, even if it's like turn 20 and they only have 2 cities! I posted this in bugs forum too and hope it gets attention

Just a few examples lol
Spoiler :
20170808141609_1.jpg

Spoiler :
20170808151016_1.jpg

Spoiler :
20170808153935_1.jpg

Spoiler :
20170820021419_1.jpg

I have quite a few more pics from my current game (marathon, huge, King). They don't value Gold either.

I had to completely stop playing for the first time since release. The AI diplomacy bugs are too much to ignore, unless one is satisfied playing the game without ever interacting with the AI.

I hope they fix these before I get tired of playing endless legend and don't know what to do with my time... every now and then I consider going back to civ 5 VP mod which makes the game very competitive and challenging, but I'd rather stick to Civ 6 and not go back.. the dilemma

I want to keep playing...but it better not be another patch in a few months before this is fixed. It is a shocker.

Top Bottom