[1.0.0.167]Meeting Civs Not Triggering?

Art Morte

Prince
I've noticed that (at least) since the summer patch, meeting a new civ doesn't necessarily trigger for me when I encounter their units. There can be a delay of a few turns or I may need to find their borders or something like that, not sure what's going on.

I've met them all eventually, but basically I can see unmet civ's units and still not get the diplomacy screen.

I don't really know is this a bug or am I just unaware of the meeting mechanics (which I thought are just simply seeing their units for the first time).

I've noticed that (at least) since the summer patch, meeting a new civ doesn't necessarily trigger for me when I encounter their units. There can be a delay of a few turns or I may need to find their borders or something like that, not sure what's going on.

I've met them all eventually, but basically I can see unmet civ's units and still not get the diplomacy screen.

I don't really know is this a bug or am I just unaware of the meeting mechanics (which I thought are just simply seeing their units for the first time).

I confirm this bug exists. I've observed it since the very beginning though so don't think it's related to the patch

Top Bottom