[1.0.0.194] DLC Khmer and Indonesia Breaks the Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

SirRobo

Chieftain
The Fall patch came out today and I also downloaded the new DLC Khmer and Indonesia. If I disable the DLC, the patch seems to work fine. With the new DLC enabled, the games doesn't work.

I have deleted (not just disabled) all mods.
I have all of the other official DLCs enabled and they work fine.

When I start a new Single player (or Multi-player) game It brings up the normal blank screen with "Loading, please wait", then it changes to "Start Game" in a different font, then it takes me back to the main menu.

I have unchecked the DLC in Steam, which removes it from my PC.
Then I've gone back into Steam and rechecked the DLC, which re-downloads it.
No change with my issue.

Does anyone have a clue why I have this problem?

I've found Indonesia can't build the Jong. Also Frigate & Jong did't appear on the Science screen, which should've given it away.

I guess some installed mods may be causing this as I don't see anyone else having this problem, even though I only enabled official DLC :(

UPDATE: Not a bug. Jong is on the civic tree. Mercenaries.

Last edited:
The jong is located on the civics now, not the science. You will find it on the Merc civic, it threw me off at first too.

Last edited:
When you say "doesn't work," what do you mean? Have you gone to Additional Content on the main menu and confirmed that the DLC is not disabled? (That is separate from checking Steam for whether the DLC is installed.)

I decided to uninstall Civ and reinstall it. Everything works fine now. If I would have known it only took 8 minutes with high-speed internet, I would have started with this and been up and running right away.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom