1. We have added the ability to collapse/expand forum categories and widgets on forum home.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. All Civ avatars are brought back and available for selection in the Avatar Gallery! There are 945 avatars total.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. To make the site more secure, we have installed SSL certificates and enabled HTTPS for both the main site and forums.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Civ6 is released! Order now! (Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon DE | Amazon FR)
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Dismiss Notice
  6. Forum account upgrades are available for ad-free browsing.
    Dismiss Notice

[1.0.0.194]Game crash if Spy in destroyed city

Discussion in 'Civ6 - Bug Reports' started by Quadoo, Dec 29, 2017.

1. Quadoo

Quadoo Chieftain

Situation: I have a spy in an enemy city which is under siege by Barbs. The Barbs raise the city. The game crashes at the end of the turn.

Work Around: Delete the spy before the turn ends.

Note: I HAVE tested if this bug also exists when a player raises a city with a spy in it. It does not, the spy escapes the city as soon as you enter it with a unit. I do have the game modded severely which creates the situation that I am miles ahead in tech of my opponent. (I'm industrial, AI still ancient.) This causes the barbs to spawn relatively exceptionally strong units. So I do think this is a low priority bug since the chance of it occurring in normal game play is close to non existent.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Dec 29, 2017