1. We have added the ability to collapse/expand forum categories and widgets on forum home.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. All Civ avatars are brought back and available for selection in the Avatar Gallery! There are 945 avatars total.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. To make the site more secure, we have installed SSL certificates and enabled HTTPS for both the main site and forums.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Civ6 is released! Order now! (Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon DE | Amazon FR)
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Dismiss Notice
  6. Forum account upgrades are available for ad-free browsing.
    Dismiss Notice

1.0.0.194 Regional Production

Discussion in 'Civ6 - Bug Reports' started by PVWolfgang420, Dec 3, 2017.

?

Does the regional production bonus work as expected?

1. Yes, you missed where it shows.

100.0%
  2. Yes, but it is not shown in the Report

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. PVWolfgang420

PVWolfgang420 Chieftain

I can't find anywhere in the Report window showing Factory or Power Plant bonuses for a city within 6 tiles. I don't know if the bonus exists but isn't shown (or I just can't find it) or if the bonus is missing.

Also in the Report window Adjacency Bonuses are shown twice, so if you add up the column it will not match the total unless your district has 0 Adjacency Bonuses. This is just a minor cosmetic flaw, the first item is the one I worry about.

Attached Files:

2. PVWolfgang420

PVWolfgang420 Chieftain

I found a couple details to add:
    1. The Advisor tells me to build a Factory in that town now, so I'm pretty sure that regional bonus is not working.
    2. The regional bonus for +1 Amenity from Zoo seems to be working correctly, so it is not an issue with all regional bonuses.
    3. I have another town with the same issue. I went ahead and built a Factory in that town and the advisor is now telling me I should build a Power Plant (there is a Factory/Power Plant within 6 tiles of that town as well)

3. Browd

Browd Dilettante Administrator

Please post a save file.

4. PVWolfgang420

PVWolfgang420 Chieftain

Saved Game

Attached Files:

5. Browd

Browd Dilettante Administrator

You are getting the Power Plant bonus in Isin. You have an IZ with a full complement of workshop, factory and power plant in New York. In Isin, you have an IZ with only a workshop and a factory, but the Isin city center is within 6 tiles of the IZ in New York. If you click on the Isin city banner and mouse hover the production number beneath the city name (where you can select which focus to apply to the city), the tooltip shows +4 production from power plant, contributing to total city production of 48.3.

What you are seeing is a "bug" in the Reports screen. That screen correctly shows 48.3 total production in Isin, but does not accurately reflect all of the production elements in the detail below that total. If you tally up the various production elements shown below that total, they only add up to 43.3 production. The detail omits the +4 regional effect from the power plant in New York (and also misstates the bonus production from amenities, showing +1.3 from amenities, while the city detail shows +2.3).

6. PVWolfgang420

PVWolfgang420 Chieftain

Thanks a lot! I've never noticed that mouse-over before. That is quite useful, and the exact reason I was in the Report to begin with. That was the info I wanted.