1. We have added the ability to collapse/expand forum categories and widgets on forum home.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. All Civ avatars are brought back and available for selection in the Avatar Gallery! There are 945 avatars total.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. To make the site more secure, we have installed SSL certificates and enabled HTTPS for both the main site and forums.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Civ6 is released! Order now! (Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon DE | Amazon FR)
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Dismiss Notice
  6. Forum account upgrades are available for ad-free browsing.
    Dismiss Notice

[R&F] [1.0.0.216] At war against ally

Discussion in 'Civ6 - Bug Reports' started by cholsy, Feb 9, 2018.

1. cholsy

cholsy Chieftain

Tamar has been my ally.
    I've never been at war with her.
    But her city states are at war against me and I cannot make trade route with her.
    Save file was attached.

Attached Files:

2. Bechhold

Bechhold Chieftain

Noticed this as well in my game as Scotland against Roosevelt, there was a game wide Emergency which all the civs joined but I did not join yet one of his cities attacked mine, and his city states keep attacking me as well. We are not at war and no diplomatic change either.

3. Tech Osen

Tech Osen Chieftain

Also against Tamar, we had been allies for centuries, from Medieval to Information. It dropped one turn, joint war dec against me with Teddy, still on her turn she asks me to be friends again. I renew alliance on my turn, but she is still at war with me and my city states. Got so annoyed I dropped the whole game.

4. conorbebe

conorbebe Chieftain

Just experienced this myself. Was friendly with Lautaro even though he was invading my borders. Just made a Military Alliance with him and yet he's attacking my cities and plundering my trade routes, and I can even attack back!

5. Roald Amundsen

Roald Amundsen Chieftain

In my last game I had a similar situation against Pedro. He was my ally but suddenly he joins a joint war against me together with France. In the UI France is marked as being at war with me. Pedro, however, is friendly, in fact we still have a friendship going. And when I enter diplomacy he agrees with a cultural alliance with me. So now we are allies again, though he's still attacking me and I can attack his troops.

6. Maximo the Xth

Maximo the Xth Chieftain

Yes, that can happen if your "friend" declares a joint war against you and wants to renew your friendship in the same turn(!). Workaround: Don't accept friendship requests in the same turn someone declares war on you.