[R&F] [1.0.0.220] Loyalty Lens City Panel UI Bad Design

blackbutterfly

Emperor

Can you read the loyalty for Pella?

More often than not other units (garrisons, traders, apostles) block the little city panel. Somehow this worked better for religion (when you don't really look at the little pie chart that frequently).

IMO all the drop down lenses for cities need to have an empty section at the top that's the height of the unit icons, or at the very least cover up the unit icons with no transparency.

Since my last post I've worked out a fix by editing the file for the Loyalty lens located at \Steam\steamapps\common\Sid Meier's Civilization VI\DLC\Expansion1\UI\CityBanners. I've included a .rar file of my changes attached to this post. If you want to use my changes first make a back-up of the CityLoyaltyInstances file at the location listed above, then extract the .rar file attached to this post to that location and overwrite the CityLoyaltyInstances when it asks.

Default file

Modded file

The reason I'm posting this here instead of in the mods forum is so the devs can find this file easily in case they want to implement this change.

Attachments

• Modded CityLoyaltyInstances.rar
    1.5 KB · Views: 95

The reason I'm posting this here instead of in the mods forum is so the devs can find this file easily in case they want to implement this change.

That's very good! (For a quick bug fix).

TBH it's annoying enough that you just might wanna make it a mod (for convenience) :)

Top Bottom