1. We have added the ability to collapse/expand forum categories and widgets on forum home.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. All Civ avatars are brought back and available for selection in the Avatar Gallery! There are 945 avatars total.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. To make the site more secure, we have installed SSL certificates and enabled HTTPS for both the main site and forums.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Civ6 is released! Order now! (Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon DE | Amazon FR)
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Dismiss Notice
  6. Forum account upgrades are available for ad-free browsing.
    Dismiss Notice

[R&F] [1.0.0.220] Loyalty Lens City Panel UI Bad Design

Discussion in 'Civ6 - Bug Reports' started by blackbutterfly, Feb 22, 2018.

1. blackbutterfly

blackbutterfly Chieftain

Can you read the loyalty for Pella?

More often than not other units (garrisons, traders, apostles) block the little city panel. Somehow this worked better for religion (when you don't really look at the little pie chart that frequently).

Amom likes this.
  2. Monthar

Monthar Chieftain

IMO all the drop down lenses for cities need to have an empty section at the top that's the height of the unit icons, or at the very least cover up the unit icons with no transparency.

3. Monthar

Monthar Chieftain

Since my last post I've worked out a fix by editing the file for the Loyalty lens located at \Steam\steamapps\common\Sid Meier's Civilization VI\DLC\Expansion1\UI\CityBanners. I've included a .rar file of my changes attached to this post. If you want to use my changes first make a back-up of the CityLoyaltyInstances file at the location listed above, then extract the .rar file attached to this post to that location and overwrite the CityLoyaltyInstances when it asks.

Default file

Modded file

The reason I'm posting this here instead of in the mods forum is so the devs can find this file easily in case they want to implement this change.

Attached Files:

Noble Zarkon and blackbutterfly like this.
  4. blackbutterfly

blackbutterfly Chieftain

That's very good! (For a quick bug fix).

TBH it's annoying enough that you just might wanna make it a mod (for convenience) :)