1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

[R&F] [1.0.0.220] More newly discovered bugs

Discussion in 'Civ6 - Bug Reports' started by KyivanRusCivPlease, Feb 24, 2018.

1. KyivanRusCivPlease

KyivanRusCivPlease Chieftain

1. Firaxis please revisit the functioning of the National History Museum (4 great work slots) and the Bank with the Giovanni de' Medici Great Merchant effect (2 great work slots). The art museum calculations have finally been fixed, for which I am grateful. But the calculations of great works of art in these two buildings are wrong (this might also be the case in the slots in respective wonders). E.g. instead of 12 culture, the full National History Museum yields only 6 culture (each great work of art provides 3 culture and 2 tourism). If I drag two of the great works from the National History Museum into the Bank, instead of 6 culture and 8 tourism the Bank shows only 3 culture and 4 tourism (with the double tourism from great works of art and artifacts policy card).
    2. Coming back to the National History Museum with all slots filled with great works of art, it must provide at least 48 or maybe even 64 tourism with Reyna's Curator ability, but gives only 32 in the tourism lens (the Computers tech has been researched).
    3. A national park with the Wish You Were Here Golden Age (Atomic Era) shows +576 tourism per turn in the tourism lens, though the lifetime accumulation works properly.
    4. Reyna does not provide double adjacency bonus from a Commercial Hub to her city with the Harbormaster ability - only 10 gold instead of 15 is calculated in the city gold yield, though the tooltip over the Commercial Hub does show 15 gold.
    5. After expiration of an alliance with Gitarja, there's no option to offer open borders to her (she is friendly to me).
    6. The tooltip about the dark age margin calculation says "+11" for the number of my cities at the start of the era. But because I had 12 cities at the start of the era, it should say "+12" (+1 per city). By the way, one of my cities was captured from the Free Cities and one went over to me peacefully from the Free Cities.

2. twyxx

twyxx Chieftain

Was able to reproduce the National History Museum and Medici Bank issues you're seeing. They actually function properly if unique artists are used. Bug appears when works from the same artist are slotted in either the museum or bank.

National Park one I've seen.

The expiration of alliance one is actually an issue that Open Borders are persisting after the Alliance ends. It seems to only persist for one side. That's why you're not seeing it in the Make Deal menu.

Couldn't get the Reyna/Harbormaster one to repro. I'm guessing the issue is combining the ability with something else (policy/title, etc.) or may be another instance of the conquered cities issue with building and great scientist yields. Do you have a save for that one?

KyivanRusCivPlease likes this.
  3. KyivanRusCivPlease

KyivanRusCivPlease Chieftain

No, I don't have a save. But I remember that the city with Reyna was founded by me and that I used a policy card which doubles the Commercial Hub adjacency bonus. So my adjacency bonus of 5 was doubled by the card (10) and also should have been doubled by the Harbormaster ability for a total of 15 (5+5+5). So yes, Reyna's ability is combined with the policy card.