[1.0.0.229] Crash after turn 146 [reproducible]

Jonathan

Prince
This particular game crashes every time on pressing Next Turn after turn 146. I've tried changing details in the situation, but it goes on crashing regardless. No mods.

Attachments

• TRAJAN 146 700 AD.Civ6Save
    1.1 MB · Views: 109
This is due to the Flirtatious or Curmudgeon removal. A crash was briefly introduced that triggers when either the kudos or complaint would trigger for either of those removed agendas. The crash was fixed in a patch a few hours later. If you started that game prior to the March update then saved it during the first five or so hours on that day that save will have the crash bug. So, you'd either have to go back to a save made before the March update was released or start a new game.

Thanks for the reply. The game was started on the 7th of March, saved three times on the 8th, and crashed on the 10th. I don't know exactly when the "March update" was released, but the explanation may fit.

Thanks for the reply. The game was started on the 7th of March, saved three times on the 8th, and crashed on the 10th. I don't know exactly when the "March update" was released, but the explanation may fit.

Yep. The update was released on the 8th. So you'd have to go back to the save from the 7th if you want to continue that playthrough.

Top Bottom