1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

[R&F] (1.0.0.257) Difficulty selecting buildings and units in purchase/build screen

Discussion in 'Civ6 - Bug Reports' started by Phoenix1595, Jun 21, 2018.

1. Phoenix1595

Phoenix1595 Lord of the Two Lands

For over the past two weeks, on different games and saves, I have had a hard time clicking on units and buildings I’d like to build or purchase on the city construction/purchase screens. It seems to depend on “where” on the drop-down list the item I want is for this particular bug to service.

For instance, I tried to build an apostle, but despite clicking several times (and having all the preqs for it), the game would not let me purchase it. I saved and restarted, and even tried buying it in another city. No luck. I waited several turns, and when I was able to get new items on the list, causing the list to shuffle down, I was finally able to purchase it. The same has happened with buildings and districts. Sometimes, if I just scroll down the build list a bit, the game will finally allow me to select the item I want.

I have tried the game with mods on and off, but the same problem persists. Until a few weeks ago, this never was a problem.