[fixed] [1.0.0.262] Apadana and Terracotta Army get Monument of the Gods bonus twice

Status
Not open for further replies.

dbergan

Warlord
When making my latest mod I noticed a couple modifiers in the gameplay database that seem out of place. You can find them with the following SQL when you have Rise & Fall and all the other DLC enabled:

SELECT * FROM BeliefModifiers WHERE BeliefType = "BELIEF_MONUMENT_TO_THE_GODS" ;

Or you can look them up online by searching for "BELIEF_MONUMENT_TO_THE_GODS" at this website:

http://www.acloudfor4.com/civ6tools/index.html?#

So in addition to the standard Modifier that gives a 15% bonus to all Ancient and Classical Wonder production (MONUMENT_TO_THE_GODS_ANCIENTCLASSICALWONDER), there are two other modifiers that show up (MONUMENT_TO_THE_GODS_APADANA and MONUMENT_TO_THE_GODS_MAUSOLEUM). Now this struck me as odd, since both of those wonders were already Classical. And even more curiously, the ModifierArgument for MONUMENT_TO_THE_GODS_MAUSOLEUM actually links the modifier to BUILDING_TERRACOTTA_ARMY (which is also Classical) instead of the Mausoleum.

To see the effect of these modifiers, I created a game where I took that Pantheon and started building a number of Ancient/Classical wonders. Attached is my save file. The normal production of Tbilisi is 17.1/turn. When building the Mausoleum I received 19.6 production/turn (15% higher), as expected. However, when building the Apadana or Terracotta Army, I receive 22.6 production/turn (15% higher than 19.6). This confirms that we do actually get the 15% bonus applied twice when building Apadana or the Terracotta Army.

I couldn't find anything in the Civilopedia or other game files that explains this double bonus, so I have to assume it was unintentional. The fix is to simply remove MONUMENT_TO_THE_GODS_APADANA and MONUMENT_TO_THE_GODS_MAUSOLEUM from the BeliefModifiers table.

Kind regards,
DB

Attachments

• Apadana Bug.Civ6Save
    203.2 KB · Views: 167
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom