1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

[GS] [1.0.0.290] AI Spies are all Cat Burglars & Terracotta Spies with 4 Promotions

Discussion in 'Civ6 - Bug Reports' started by Halcyan2, Mar 8, 2019.

1. Halcyan2

Halcyan2 Emperor

1. I have Secret Access or Top Secret Access to all the other Civs. The AI's seem to be getting a very disproportionate number of Cat Burglar promotions. It makes me think that either the randomization of spy promotions is not working for the AI's or the espionage report of what promotion they got is incorrect.

2. Also, normally there are 4 levels of spies: Recruit, Agent, Secret Agent, and Master Spy (with 3 promotions).

I had a weird situation where I got spies with a 4th promotion.

I had 2 Master Spies that were traveling and 2 Master Spies that were on mission. When I completed the Terracotta Army, the Master Spies that were on mission got a 4th promotion (but NOT the ones that were traveling).

These Level 5 spies (with 4 promotions) are called "Recruits" under espionage (looks like the title just wrapped around) but it DOES look like they have better mission success rates than even Master Spies.