[GS] [1.0.0.290]Air atacking from water bugged (Should be Fixed)

Andrejs Vasiljevs

Chieftain
After trying to engage in a 1v1 fight with my fighter jet against a roman fighting jet I was shocked that my fighter not only did not win but lose horribly. It seems that attacking from water or attacking after being deployed from a carrier cuts the base strength by half. I am not completely sure of the system but I have tested quite a few scenarios using the tuner. Here is my recording of it

Embarked units are much weaker. Maybe, since the plane is on a water tile, the game applies that debuff, which ofc is a bug if true. If that debuff for planes is the same as for embarked units, that would probably confirm the theory.

Hi guys. I'm new on this forum and quite unaware of general rules concerning it, so please excuse me in advance if I may break any rules.

I've been experiencing something strange recently with air combat.
I play Germany against Zulus, and my modern aircraft get completely destroyed against an earlier ennemy fighter wich is patrolling, whereas the combat preview say otherwise...

I don't understand this result ; am i missing something ?

Here are a screenshot and a video to show my problem.

Thanks in advance.

Yes. Definitely the same problem. Sorry for the repost then. Glad to see others experimented the same problem. No solution for the moment apparently...

I think we have this one squashed. If you have a save, feel free to post it and we can verify in this case.

Should be fixed, per patch notes:
  • [ALL GAME VERSIONS] Don't factor in embarked and amphibious combat penalties for air units.

Top Bottom