[1.0.0.290] Double Eleanor of Aquitaine

kevin.smith.4

Chieftain
So loaded up my first game with Gathering Storm. Find my first neighbor is Eleanor leading France. Few turns later discover Eleanor leading England is in the same game. Definetly left "No Duplicate Leaders" checked at game start. Feels like instead of Eleanor leading one of two civs,we have two different Eleanors leading two different civs. From a thematic point of view it just doesn't feel right. First gameplay issue I ran into though is regarding artifacts. Impossible to know if the artifact is French or English. Hopefully this is a bug and not working as intended. France and England both have other leaders so it should be a simple change.

Was it fixed in the patch?

If not, then maybe the issue is easy to fix. There is a table DuplicateLeaders, that has 1 row:
<Row LeaderType="LEADER_ELEANOR_ENGLAND" OtherLeaderType="LEADER_ELEANOR_FRANCE"/>
However, there are similar tables that exclude Buildings and Districts, and they usually contain 2 rows per pair. In other words, maybe one row is missing:
<Row LeaderType="LEADER_ELEANOR_FRANCE" OtherLeaderType="LEADER_ELEANOR_ENGLAND"/>

Not fixed. In my last game, had Eleanor for both England and France. Worse, they were the same colour. Pink. Hard to tell at a glance. Ended up DoW on both, at same time, so no worries. Knocked them both out within a few turns.

Top Bottom