1.0.0.290 Enemy parking airplanes in my aerodrome??? (May be Fixed)

Hawaiian

Sage
I am the Inca and captured the Kongo capital. I vacated it because I didn't want my garrisoned units to take damage, but the city is still mine. However, Kongo parked a plane in my aerodrome. Wondering if that's a bug.
bug report.png

Okay several turns later and Kongo has ceded the capital to me. He still has a stupid bomber parked in it. It's definitely a bug.

Here's the save. Thanks.

Attachments

• PACHACUTI 359 1938 AD.Civ6Save
    3.6 MB · Views: 249
I have seen this as well when capturing a city with an aerodome that has aircraft in it.
The enemy aircraft will stay and you can attack them with ranged units if I recall, but not with a city attack.

This bug has been there since the launch of vanilla. When you take an AI city that has planes in it, the planes remain. I guess the reason it still hasn't been fixed is that the AI rarely builds planes. Which speaks to the sorry state of things, really. Especially two expansions into the game's life...

Might be fixed, based on this patch note item:
  • On city transfer, all air-units that do not belong to the new owner that are based in a district or improvement, are immediately re-based, prior to any other expelling of other units.

Top Bottom