[GS] [1.0.0.290] Great Work Bugs

Halcyan2

Emperor
1. Bolshoi Theater and Broadway have slots for both Great Works of Writing and Great Works of Music. However, on the Great Works screen, the empty slots for writing have the image of music instead (they still function as writing slots they just have the wrong icon showing).

2. In my last GS game, half way through the game Great Works were created with the appropriate year date. But during the second half of the game, any new Great Works were simply dated with a month (like "May" or "June") rather than an actual year.

3. There are description errors when a Spy successfully steals a Great Work from another civilization but was noticed and they are trying to catch him. When you have the option of deciding what escape route you have, there is a heading of the "Loot" but the Loot described is commonly not the Great Work you are actually stealing - it is a different one (that might not even have been created yet).

4. I have also seen several instances where the AI will create a Great Work and later on that Great Work mysteriously vanishes. I know earlier versions of the game had the issue that a city that was taken would have all its Great Works destroyed. In my prior GS game, AI America had two Great Musicians. I definitely saw that they had 2 Great Works of Music at some point but then later on they only had 1 Great Work and none of the other AI's had the missing work.

Top Bottom