1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

[1.0.0.290] Unit movement bug when using windows 10 touch input

Discussion in 'Civ6 - Bug Reports' started by criZp, Feb 16, 2019.

1. criZp

criZp Chieftain

When using touch input in windows 10, it is possible to click on a unit to select it, then click on a tile to move the unit to that tile. However, this only works if the two clicks are performed very quickly. If I click on a unit, then click on a tile like, maybe half a second later, nothing will happen.

Additionally, there is another movement bug. When you click on the tile under a selected unit, then drag to a different tile, then release, the unit is supposed to move to that tile. What tend to happen instead is that when I release the touch pen, the black circle around the selected tile remains on the tile and the unit does not move. I then have to do the whole process over again to make it move.

I might include, not really a bug but anyway, that when zoomed fully out in 2D mode the resource icons are very tiny, while the unit icons are so big that they cover almost the entire tile they are on. This pic is taken with 150% UI upscaling:

civ6icons.jpg