1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

[GS] [1.0.0.290] Word Congress - Equal Votes Counts as a Pass? (Not a Bug)

Discussion in 'Civ6 - Bug Reports' started by Bleser, Feb 17, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bleser

Bleser Prince

I'm not clear if this is by design or not, but in a recent World Congress Vote one of the resolutions had five votes in favor and five votes against... and passed? I would have expected this to be a fail.

2. CaptainPatch

CaptainPatch Lifelong gamer

The Congress votes are NOT determined by the number of votes _by civ_. You have to add up the amount of Favor each civ paid towards their vote. You could have five civs voting for Version A of the proposal and spending only 10 Favor each (equals 50 Favor for Version A) and only ONE civ voting for Version B and spending 100 Favor. In such a case the Version B is the winner, even though only ONE civ voted for it.

Bleser likes this.
  3. Bleser

Bleser Prince

Thank you for clearing that up - I should have read about the favor system more before posting this. Moderators, feel free to lock/delete this thread. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.