[GS] [1.0.0.317] Netherland's new bonus is not working.

cholsy

Warlord
+50% towards Flood Barrier, not working.

City Cost Progress Remaining Production Turn left This should be
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Amsterdam 1200 835 365 65.1 6 4
Mainz 720 452 268 30.4 9 6
Groningen 240 82 158 41 4 3

Dam district not tested.
Save file attached.

Attachments

• WILHELMINA 374 1953 AD.Civ6Save
    2.7 MB · Views: 263
@firaxis,
Just reminder.
This bug is still alive today, [1.0.0.341].
I attached new simple save file to reproduce.
City production is 14.7. On next turn, production for flood barrier should have been 21 but 14.

I have checked Dam district. It works.

Attachments

• Flood Barrier.Civ6Save
    363.2 KB · Views: 146
Maybe @firaxis isn't doing, what you are trying to achieve. firaxis was last seen: 31 Jul 2008

FXS_Sarah was last seen: 4 Dec 2019
dshirk was last seen: 5 Dec 2019
FXS_MisterKevin was last seen: Friday at 16:00

@dshirk - Just double-checked this, and yes it's still not working in version 1.0.1.501. However, it's a simple mistake in the ModifierArguments where Name is set to DistrictType instead of BuildingType. Changing it allows the trait to properly function. Probably was just a copy+paste error from the Dam production bonus.

DistrictType instead of BuildingType. Changing it allows the trait to properly function. Probably was just a copy+paste error from the Dam production bonus.

I tested this and found it works.

Expansion1_Expansion2.XML
<ModifierId>TRAIT_FLOOD_BARRIER_PRODUCTION</ModifierId>
<Name>DistructType</Name>
<Value>BUILDING_FLOOD_BARRIER</Value>

I replaced DistrictType with BuildingType.
Started new Dutch game. It seems to work.

It's a simple change, but FXS still did not fix in Ver. 1.0.2.39 June '20 update.
You're right. They didn't.
The update description says... "Additional general bug fixes and polish."
I really wonder what their polish means, if they ignore something like this.
I have not checked rest of my issues yet.
However, I'm 90% sure that they didn't touch bugs I reported at all.
I think they seldom review this bug report forum, just looking into only what they have interest in.

I think they seldom review this bug report forum, just looking into only what they have interest in.

I have the impression that they monitor the bug forum and even download saves you provide, however fixing seems to take ist time then (and it probably subject to priorization). It also can't hurt to update old reports of bugs which get no fix in an update with a fresh example after the update (I imagine it might in increase chances of a later fix, because the devs can easier work with the bug in current version than in an older one)

Top Bottom