1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

[GS] [1.0.0.328] AI stops to research

Discussion in 'Civ6 - Bug Reports' started by L4Psha, Jun 25, 2019.

1. L4Psha

L4Psha Chieftain

In my recent game it seems that poor Seondeok despite having one of the largest SPT she couldn't research anything.

Attached Files:

2. Infixo

Infixo Warlord

One screenshot doesn't prove that "AI stops to research". It just shows that as of now Korea is the last in science. Unusual, but not impossible (probably problems in the past).
    Check 20 turns later and if Korea still has 20 techs, then you could say that AI stops to research.

3. L4Psha

L4Psha Chieftain

It's been exactly this way. She has been sitting at 20 technologies for dozens of turns. At first i also thought that she maybe had some troubles.

4. Browd

Browd Dilettante Administrator

Screenshots are not informative. Save file?

5. L4Psha

L4Psha Chieftain

Attached Files:

6. dshirk

dshirk Firaxian

Thank you for the save, taking a look.

Noble Zarkon and Kjimmet like this.
  7. ackoman

ackoman Chieftain

I've had this issue too - please see a quicksave attached. Tomyris is just about to win a diplomatic victory, but at one time she was in the race for a science victory and then inexplicably just stopped developing new techs.

Attached Files:

8. MrRadar

MrRadar Chieftain

I've been noticing this issue as well lately, so here some more saves from my no districts@governors game.
    T231 save: Mongolia is with 50 techs, T241 save: Mongolia is with 54 techs and stays at that number for the rest of the game, as further saves show, despite having >300 bpt.

Mods used were UI only: Custom Notifications, Better Report Screen and Concise UI.

Attached Files: