1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

[1.0.0.328] flaw with Send Aid

Discussion in 'Civ6 - Bug Reports' started by Qwan, Sep 10, 2019.

1. Qwan

Qwan Chieftain

Ok, I can accept that the recipient of the Send Aid Project doesn't get much if anything. I discovered this when someone at war with me was racking up points and I didn't seem to be getting anything. It still DOES benefit the recipient because those spending production on the project aren't spending it on something else. Which leads to

Flaw #1: An AI engaged at war should be spending production on units to win it, rather than lose it by spending it on that project. Especially if the target of that project is the player they are at war with!

Flaw #2: AI gifts of GPT beyond the term of the emergency? Ridiculous. Actually, not sure why anyone gifts GPT anyways. Smart players will save up gold, and decide on the penultimate turn how much to gift. Smart AI should do the same. And (I don't know if this happens or not) the Aid Request scoring should only be updated at the end of each turn, to keep these penultimate gifts secret -- basically like closed bidding.