[GS] (1.0.0.328) Production Queue bug

Savoir10

Warlord
Unit Upgrades. Example, If you have Slinger / Builder queued up and your Archery research completes, The Slinger will not automatically upgrade to an archer, but will be dropped from the queue and replaced with the Builder.

Last edited:
I have not witnessed this bug myself, I often see the singer change to archer when I finish research. Must be relating to another glitch. I use around 50-60 mods and never seen this situation occur. Not debating I am only stating it is not a persistent bug. :)

Since the June patch, I have un-subbed all the Workshop Mods and deleted my own mods. I have tested this again with the following results. If the unit is the only thing in the queue it will update and continue producing it. If however you have anything queued up behind the unit, it will dump the unit to the back of the queue and occasionally dump it completely out of the queue. This happens 100% of the time.

The thing I find amusing and a little incredulous, is that this bug has appeared in every civilization game in which a queue existed. They were later corrected by an expansion or patch. As I fully expect this bug to be patched eventually.

Top Bottom