1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

[GS] (1.0.0.328) Production Queue bug

Discussion in 'Civ6 - Bug Reports' started by Savoir10, Apr 6, 2019.

1. Savoir10

Savoir10 Warlord

Unit Upgrades. Example, If you have Slinger / Builder queued up and your Archery research completes, The Slinger will not automatically upgrade to an archer, but will be dropped from the queue and replaced with the Builder.

Last edited: Jun 20, 2019
  2. Savoir10

Savoir10 Warlord

This bug still exists after June Update.

3. Cosmic Fox

Cosmic Fox Civ 6 Addict - TB Mod Collaborator

I have not witnessed this bug myself, I often see the singer change to archer when I finish research. Must be relating to another glitch. I use around 50-60 mods and never seen this situation occur. Not debating I am only stating it is not a persistent bug. :)

4. Savoir10

Savoir10 Warlord

Since the June patch, I have un-subbed all the Workshop Mods and deleted my own mods. I have tested this again with the following results. If the unit is the only thing in the queue it will update and continue producing it. If however you have anything queued up behind the unit, it will dump the unit to the back of the queue and occasionally dump it completely out of the queue. This happens 100% of the time.

The thing I find amusing and a little incredulous, is that this bug has appeared in every civilization game in which a queue existed. They were later corrected by an expansion or patch. As I fully expect this bug to be patched eventually.