[GS] [1.0.0.341] (1.) Laser doesn't work with Industrial Zone (2.) path finding bugs

SpaceTurtle97

Chieftain
I thought up a smart late game science win tactic (for when you don't get aluminum) where you get industrial zone + space station, you stack a bunch of Terrestrial Laser Stations and then after about 5 or so you just spam the 'Industrial Zone Logistics' city project that gives infinite power for the duration of it's time worked on. This didn't work when I put it into practice, the info kept saying "1 (whatever the metric was) per turn". and it definitely felt like it was moving at 1 per turn, I waited about 50 turns from launch of the exoplanet expedition to the victory screen.
Unless there is a mechanic about this that I don't know, this is considered a game-breaking bug to me.

This is probably reported a ton, but It really is a huge problem when you can't trust what the game displays. Literally 100% of the time you are trying to disembark a unit, it will display the range of movement as if there is no disembark cost. This is ESPECIALLY prominent in apostles and other high movement units, even when high quality roads or regular mountains are introduced. I've even gotten into the habit of moving units 1-3 tiles at a time when doing far movements because of how common this bug is.

Top Bottom