Hi. This is a list of what I suspect are bugs, that I've been adding to over the years playing this game. So take note that the version number above may not have been active at the time I've seen any given bug. Mostly I'm posting this so that hopefully members of the development team see it and can work on patching these bugs out. But, please tell me if any of these are not bugs and are indeed intended mechanics. Also, if you guys know any fixes for these bugs, please let me know! Your help is much appreciated!
Bugs/ Possibly bugs
Bugs/ Possibly bugs
- Trade route path does not always show. Should show path in white but does not always happen. Sometimes shows part of it in white, sometimes none of it is shown in white.
- Bug with citizen tile work selection. Trying to work districts can bug out (when you click the head in the district tile), and it takes you out of the citizen management window.
- Cannot click on unit sometimes (to select it)
- When Reyna is in city with forestry management, and u hovering over to improve a forest, shows +2 gold, when it should be -2
- The improvement map tacks are a bright red colour (looks out of place). Is this a bug?
- Hotkeys for lenses randomly stop working sometimes. Tabbing out then back in generally fixes it (isn't caused by tabbing though)
- Mines on volcanic soil don't affect appeal for some reason. Is this a bug?
- Mines give -1 appeal to adjacent tiles. So removing the mine should add +1 appeal to them, but it doesn't. Bug? (sometimes doesn't happen till next turn)
- Can't build panama canal in my game (there's a legal spot, where I have those map tacks for Panama Canal) See Screenshot
- Sometimes not able to offer gold to an AI as a deal (bug?). This happened when one turn away from finishing a send aid emergency, but when I reloaded a save at that time, was able to send gold.
- Sometimes a unit has no ability to “wait”. See pic of tank near Edfu