1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

[1.0.0.341] Cothon bonus not applied

Discussion in 'Civ6 - Bug Reports' started by Ownsya, Sep 14, 2019.

1. Ownsya

Ownsya Chieftain

Playing with Sukritact's Simple UI Adjustments and Colorized Historic Moments enabled. I have a Cothon fully built, and my bireme is healing within city borders (on same tile as the Cothon). Cothon bonus says: "All wounded naval units int his city's borders heal +100HP each turn", but my wounded bireme is healing for only +20 per turn.

I don't know if the other bonus relating to +50% production on naval units and settlers is working or not.

Last edited: Sep 14, 2019
  2. Venetian Legion

Venetian Legion Chieftain

I am playing with no mods and also have noticed that my biremes are not fully healing after resting in a city with a cothon; they are healing at a rate of +20 per turn.

3. Knasp

Knasp Chieftain

I believe there's something wrong with the ownership check, because I've noticed that other ownership related effects don't trigger, like Cossacks and Diggers abilities.

4. regeneration64

regeneration64 Chieftain

+1

Glad someone noticed this. Thanks for logging. I thought I was going mad.