1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

[GS] [1.0.0.341] Divine Architect governor ability bug

Discussion in 'Civ6 - Bug Reports' started by gameboy350, Apr 12, 2020.

1. gameboy350

gameboy350 Chieftain

I was playing Arabia (Irrelevant, I think?) and had Moksha with divine architect assigned to a port city. The harbour had just been pillaged by a naval raider barbarian, and I set the city to repair it. Next turn, I looked at the faith-buy section to buy another district and realized that the option to buy a harbor was now available for some reason. Selecting the option seemed to change the repair progress of the harbour (maybe? I'm not sure at this point). Then, I changed the production of the city to sewers (Random choice that didn't require a district) and then back to harbour, upon which it tries to get me to pick a new location to build a new harbour, even though the old one is still there (still pilliaged). I expected picking the harbour production again to continue repairing the harbour, but that didn't seem to be the case. In fact, the production option in the menu for the harbour still has the (repair) tag under it.

However, although it appears to highlight squares that I do not own (in blue) where I could put a new harbour, when i buy them it turns out I cannot put a harbor there (the squares do not become green). The only green square available is the original harbour square. Selecting it as the location does seem to repair the harbour properly, but it does not appear in the construction queue as a "repair", but appears as building a district would.