1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

[GS] [1.0.0.341] Impossible to continue game when Patronate resolution comes up and all are GP taken

Discussion in 'Civ6 - Bug Reports' started by Pfeffersack, Oct 24, 2019.

1. Pfeffersack

Pfeffersack Deity

I runned into the situation that there are currently all Great People are taken, so that currently no GPP are earned. Then the WC brings up the Patronate Resolution, which is about either doubling earned GPP for a certain GP type or disabling them. This is a situation the game does not seem to be able to handle: I'm stuck and unable to continue when trying to cast my votes, because I'm forced to cast a vote for the Patronate resolution, but I get neither options to choose for outcome A or B - so the game is broken :( This is not likely to happen in most games (Marathon Speed in combination with lower difficulties is probably the most likely case; another might be they very late game), but it is highly annoying if it happens.

To reproduce, load save, end turn and try to progress beyond WC.

Attached Files: