1.0.0.341 - Letters of Marque doesn't affect Trade Route yields

pokiehl

Deity
It seems like the ModifierType used for this (MODIFIER_PLAYER_ADJUST_TRADE_ROUTE_YIELD_MODIFIER) is bugged.

Here's a screenshot of my trade routes in a test game I set up. You'll see no penalty to any of my Trade Route yields is noted. If you remove the policy, you'll notice the Trade Routes are the same as with the policy active.

20191115213924_1.jpg

I've attached a test save. Gathering Storm + all other DLC, no mods.

Attachments

• DIDO 128 1720 AD.Civ6Save
    510.4 KB · Views: 139
I've tried to use the effect for modded abilities and it doesn't work either.

I, too, tried to create a mod using this effect, and couldn't get it to work. But my modding knowledge is minimal, and I couldn't be sure I hadn't messed something up. It figures that one of the first things I tried to do actually *is* broken..... 9-((

pokiehl, you might be interested in another bug I tracked down related to trade routes. See
https://forums.civfanatics.com/threads/trade-routes-to-city-states-bug.661656/

I'm pretty new here. Does Firaxis monitor this site and pay attention to the bugs we find?

I'm pretty new here. Does Firaxis monitor this site and pay attention to the bugs we find?

They do. Don't expect an answer from them in your thread (even that can happen, but only very occasionally), but they check save files you provide (important - they need saves, saves, saves...!) and clearly bugs reported here get fixed (not all and not instantly - often it takes some time -, but it happens)

Top Bottom