[1.0.0.56] 2 Bugs with Info Displays?

Tyroq

Warlord
Hi all, I've been playing Civ 6 since it came out, but finally decided to come see if anyone else was running into these same bugs I've been seeing. I looked around to see if there was already a thread addressing these, but didn't see one. My apologies if I missed it.

Anyway, the first is regarding % production bonuses from policies. They never seem to apply to me, or if they do they are not displayed on the city screen. For example, in my last game as China I was running the policy "Integrated Space Cell" and I had a military academy in my encampment, but I am not seeing any 15% bonus toward space race projects applying. See attached screenshots. The same has been true for policies that are supposed to boost wonder production. I've never seen those bonuses apply. And yes, I do understand that the bonuses are for era-specific wonders. But after playing several games and never seeing a % bonus applied to wonders or space projects, I am trying to find out if this is an actual bug, or if it's just not appearing in the display?

My second issue is regarding the religion display in my cities. For some reason, my cities never seem to show my own religion under the City Details screen. It always picks some other religion to display and then says the city has 0 citizens of that belief. Again, see attached screenshots. This has happened in multiple games, and I don't know why. It would be nice if it would show followers of each belief in my city, but if not, at least pick my own religion and not someone else's!

Top Bottom