1. We have added the ability to collapse/expand forum categories and widgets on forum home.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. All Civ avatars are brought back and available for selection in the Avatar Gallery! There are 945 avatars total.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. To make the site more secure, we have installed SSL certificates and enabled HTTPS for both the main site and forums.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Civ6 is released! Order now! (Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon DE | Amazon FR)
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Dismiss Notice
  6. Forum account upgrades are available for ad-free browsing.
    Dismiss Notice

[1.0.0.56] Archaeological Museums in conquered British cities bug

Discussion in 'Civ6 - Bug Reports' started by ShinigamiKenji, Feb 14, 2017.

1. ShinigamiKenji

ShinigamiKenji Chieftain

After I conquered some English cities, I went for a Cultural Victory using Artifacts. To my surprise, conquered British cities still retain their 6 slots, even though I built the Theatre Districts long after I subjugated them.

Don't know how to theme it yet. I'll update this post as soon as I find it.

Amusingly enough, it seems the reverse of this thread:
    https://forums.civfanatics.com/thre...ties-founded-by-england.601850/#post-14577905

Screenshot attached.

EDIT: And the city can also support 2 Archaeologists, as in the second screenshot. Manchester already has an Artifact (meaning it already have an Archaeologist, yet is able to build one more.

Attached Files:

2. blackbutterfly

blackbutterfly Chieftain

@ShinigamiKenji You could probably update the title to reflect the latest patch/build and for R&F, cos it's still there. Have Firaxis confirmed this is a bug (as opposed to a "feature") :rolleyes:

(FYI Kongo eliminated England early in the game. Kongo built the museum, not England, but still got 6 slots. Could be OP/exploitable for the Kongo with Nkisi)

Last edited: Mar 8, 2018