[1.0.0.56] Can only repair ONE pillaged Mbanza (Congo)

StefOfDk

Casual player
I've had enemies in my capital backyard, and they raided two Mbanza's (neighbourhood districts). One of them I could easily repair from the build menu of the city.

As for the other one I cannot for the life of me seem to do anything to repair it. Workers are no help, and the city build screen (including neighbouring cities) does not allow to do anything other than build a new Mbanza.

I could not find anything on this forum about it - if it exists, please do excuse me.

This is my first full run through of Civ VI and the repair process is absolutely not optimal; I will post another thread concerning a bug regarding a half-built wonder (Hermitage) that I cannot remove - nor can I build another improvement on the tile.

I hope Firaxis get these bug reports.

Can you post a save file (preferably from when both Mbanzas were pillaged). And please state whether you were playing any mods.

They might have forgotten that while any other district/building can be built only once, there can be more Mbanzas and Neighbourhoods within a city.

I am playing with both the new official mods with Poland and Vikings, but nothing else.

Okay, I have the save games, and it is very interesting because when I loaded up the game, there was nothing to repair - no Mbanzas/neighbourhoods to repair. This was a version where I had repaired the first of two pillaged mbanzas and I could swear it had not repaired the other one although it had with a fresh load.

So I found a save before I had repaired the pillaged Mbanza and saved that with a specifik name and then repaired one of them. The second mbanza was still pillaged after the repair had happened with no option (like I described above) to repair it. I took a screenshot of that and made another save.

The screenshot:

Attachments

• CONGO AFTER REPAIR 382 1961 AD.Civ6Save
    2.5 MB · Views: 37
  • CONGO BEFORE REPAIR 381 1960 AD.Civ6Save
    2.5 MB · Views: 30
Top Bottom