1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

[1.0.0.56] Kongo - Phantom Holy Sites & Bad AI Pantheon Selections

Discussion in 'Civ6 - Bug Reports' started by Halcyan2, Dec 28, 2016.

1. Halcyan2

Halcyan2 Emperor

Kongo cannot build Holy Sites. What is more, is that if you play as Kongo (as I did) and you conquer a Holy Site, it is destroyed. However, you still end up with some sort of "phantom holy site." In one game, I conquered an early Holy Site and even though it was destroyed, it kept generating Great Prophet points for me (but the interface wouldn't let me recruit the Great Prophet, even if I had reached the amount needed). Later on, once the AI's started building temples, I found that if I conquered a city with a Holy Site with a temple, the holy site would be destroyed but I would still gain the temple slot to hold relics. It would appear under the Great Works screen, though if you generated Tourism, it wouldn't appear on a particular spot under the Tourism lens.

I did find this useful to get additional Relic slots as Kongo, but I strongly suspect this is a bug.

Another issue is that AI's pantheon selection choice for Kongo. In my current game, they chose Sacred Path. That partly makes sense since there is jungle near their capital, but the AI should specifically NOT choose any pantheon beliefs which are reliant on Holy Sites, which Kongo cannot have. That includes:

Dance of the Aurora
    Desert Folklore
    Sacred Path
    River Goddess
    God of Healing
    God of War

AI Kongo should NEVER choose any of these pantheon beliefs (unless there are no other options).

2. bbufa

bbufa Warlord

my case is a bit different from #1 post.
    I'm playing as Norway. Apparently India built a Holy Site in Delhi before it was captured by Kongo (and that Holy Site was "removed"). I took the city from Kongo and I want a new Holy Site on the same tile that India did (+3 faith from 3 mountains). The new Holy Site (still under construction) show a wrong tooltip, it says the Holy Site has Church and Temple, and wrong number of faith that it can generate.
    Also, Delhi can buy religious units without Holy Site, but those units can only spawn in city center.

ver 1.0.0.56

Attached Files: