[1.0.0.56] - Quote audio glitch

PsychoticSquid

Chieftain
When a civic or research is completed on the same turn that a spy operation reports back successful (or potentially any spy report, not just successful ones), it reads the quote from the civic or research while showing the spy report popup, and then reads it aloud again when it shows the civic/research completed popup.

I witnessed this when the Exploration civic was completed on the same turn as a successful spy report. I cannot remember which spy report happened but it was either a successful gold stealing operation, or a successful work of art theft where you choose whether you'd like to escape on foot, by sea, etc. It is possible that only one or both of these spy reports triggers the civic quote.

The same thing happened when the Future Tech research was completed on the same turn as a successful gold stealing operation was reported.

[EDIT:]
Possibly related (although likely a separate issue) is that the quote from a completed research popup (and I'm assuming a completed civic also) is interrupted by the screen that pops up of another Civilization denouncing you. Upon exiting the denouncement notification, the research completed popup is still there, but the quote does not play.

Top Bottom