1. Firaxis celebrates the "Asian American and Pacific Islander Heritage Month", and offers a give-away of a Civ6 anthology copy (5 in total)! For all the details, please check the thread here. .
    Dismiss Notice
  2. We have selected the winners of the Old World random draw and competition. For the winning entries, please check this thread.
    Dismiss Notice

[NFP] 1.0.12.9 Invisible Flood Barriers

Discussion in 'Civ6 - Bug Reports' started by Zyxpsilon, Apr 24, 2021.

1. Zyxpsilon

Zyxpsilon Running Spider

Flood Barriers aren't visually showing up on map after being built.

PS; I *do* use various mods but i really doubt anything would prevent that basic HUD process to fail.

2. Aristos

Aristos Lightseeker

The UI is improving, obviously. :D

Pietato likes this.
  3. Zyxpsilon

Zyxpsilon Running Spider

Of course.. what we can't see - won't bother us!
    :sarcasm:

Later on.. .. ..

BUT .. strangely, i've just re-loaded my last save and they're all properly displayed on the world map. Must be a glitchy cache that screwed up some feedback flow of GFX assets or some Data hooks that failed transition to the "debug-X-.sql" cyclic reset patterns.

I hate being illogical or still irrationally blocked by speculative theory only to get confused even more by mysterious gimmicks like runtime realism i can't control or determine accurately.
    :scan:

Last edited: Apr 24, 2021
  4. ReubenBeeler

ReubenBeeler Chieftain

This happen often to me as well. I realized I simply have to load the game from the main menu, and the problem is caused when loading a game from the "Load Game" menu option while currently in a game.

Kotofei and uhu like this.