1. Firaxis celebrates the "Asian American and Pacific Islander Heritage Month", and offers a give-away of a Civ6 anthology copy (5 in total)! For all the details, please check the thread here. .
    Dismiss Notice
  2. We have selected the winners of the Old World random draw and competition. For the winning entries, please check this thread.
    Dismiss Notice

[1.0.12.9] Siege Tactics & Replaceable Parts Eurekas

Discussion in 'Civ6 - Bug Reports' started by Piranga, Apr 26, 2021.

1. berlin88

berlin88 Warlord

I was going to report this same bug, but it seems you already did.

Once you get to Bombards, the Trebuchet is obsolete, so you have to build the 2x Trebuchet before you unlock Bombards. It seems a little odd, that you could unlock Cannons by building Trebuchet, as then you essentially skip the Bombard all together. Trebuchet does not require a Niter resource to make, and Cannon doesn't either, which helps if you get a starting spot with no Niter.

Babylon is a fun civ to play, but it still seems illogical, that you can skip certain technological steps all together. Imagine if we went straight from sailing ships to space ships and skipped the invention of conventional airplanes.

2. Dedrytus

Dedrytus Warlord

With random technology tree this is possible. I had tanks but not invented oil and sent moon landing without knowing aeroplanes. It was interesting game.

3. Venetian Legion

Venetian Legion Chieftain

Does anyone know why I haven't received the Replaceable Parts boost? I have three Musketmen as evidenced on the map and in the unit list.

Attached Files:

4. Laurana Kanan

Laurana Kanan Don’t underestimate who I am. Moderator

@Venetian Legion - Moved your post to the existing bug report thread. The answer and solution to the issue can be found herein.