[NFP] [1.0.3.31] Progress of University under construction not carried over to Alchemic Society

Pfeffersack

Deity
When your are currently building an University and spend the gov title to get the 2nd HO promotion, the construction of the University is stopped and you spend production is lost instead of getting transfered over to the Alchemic Society you can built now instead of the University:
Spoiler :

StockholmUniversityUnderConstruction.jpg

ProgressOnUniversityLostInsteadOfCarriedOverToAlchemicSociety.jpg

I haven't tested if this occurs for the Owls Guilded Vault and the Bank as well, but I strongly assume that it is no different in that case.
I think both in terms of gameplay and immersion (the HO Alchemists can transmutate stuff into Gold...but they can't turn a few walls intended to be the foundation of a university into a kick-start for one of their labs???) a carry-over would be better.

To reproduce with the attached save:

1. Visit Stockholm and note the made progress to the construction of the University there (32 out of 99 production accumulated)
2. Go to the governors panel, become member of the HO and spend the gov title for the Ritual as well
3. Visit Stockholm again: Production of the University has been cancelled and you can now built the AS instead, but the 32 production accumumlated for the University are lost

Attachments

• 1.0.3.31UnfUnivNoTConvInAlcheSoc.Civ6Save
    2 MB · Views: 17
Top Bottom