[1.0.3.31] [reproducible] Cannot load cloud game any more

Compufreak

Chieftain
Hi there,

long story short:
We cannot load our cloud save anymore.
I inspected the log files and I cannot find any hint why.
I also can't find a way to download the savegame so I can have a look myself or upload it here.
Regarding to the logfiles, a Firaxis employee should be able to find the game by this parameters:
Join Room, serverID 268435456 has matchID 505642 JoinCode *****, joining-by-matchID

A bit more details:
We started the game with all Vanilla Civ VI, so there are no Mods enabled except for some additional civilizations that are not used AFAIK.
In the meantime 2 of us purchased Gathering Storm and Rise and Fall, one also installed community mods.

After my last turn 2 days ago (I have some DLCs installed, no community mods) the mate with community mods and DLCs installed got an Update for Civ (no Mod update) on Steam, and afterwards was not able to load the cloud save anymore. Now, all of us receive the message "There was an error starting the game. We recommend disabling any mods and trying again. Error - Save version is incompatible".

As we all have the same issue, no matter what mods we enable or disable, the issue seems to be with the savegame itself. It would be nice if someone could have a look.

If you need any more details, I'm glad to help (tomorrow, need some sleep ;) ).

Thanks & best regards,
Compu

P.S.: Just something that came to my mind: The day with my last turn also was the first day I played a singleplayer-game with Gathering Storm enabled, switching back and forth between the cloud game and the singleplayer game.

Last edited:
Top Bottom