1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

1.0.4.8 Crash to desktop

Discussion in 'Civ6 - Technical Support' started by marioflag, Aug 30, 2020.

1. marioflag

marioflag History Addict

As in previous patches since New Frontier Pass has been released i'm getting constant crashes to desktop and i'm unable to play. I will attach logs file, dmp file and dxdiag

Attached Files:

2. eurirusty

eurirusty Chieftain

I have got the same problem. I have both V and VI, but I play V more often than not. I tried to get VI to work, but it constantly crashes. Going back to V.

3. Whiterussian

Whiterussian Warlord

Same here,
    1000+ hours in and i can not get it to run anymore (longer than ~10-20min). Tryed on different systems, Linux, Win7/10
    Constant CTD.

I am just surprised there are not more complaints about it. Which means it must run for most of you... I just do not know what else i could try or what else i could be doing wrong.

4. Bkd_civ

Bkd_civ Chieftain

I have the same problem, as many others, but not everybody knows this forum

5. Clubber Lang

Clubber Lang Warlord

My current game just vanished to the desktop...no error warning, cannot get past that certain turn now.

Thought it must be one of the mods, but usually get a error report of some kind in the past.

Desktop vanish seems to be doing the rounds.

Last edited: Sep 18, 2020