[NFP] [1.0.4.8] Faith purchase bug when continuing game started under 1.0.2.39

hhhhhh

Prince
The faith purchase bug I reported here is not fixed yet. And the fix by switching to the legacy branch is now gone (legacy is 1.0.3.31 now I believe).

So what do we do? Is there a way to switch to legacy-squared?

• Type of Bug: In Game Bug

• New bug to this patch/expansion: Yes

• Game Type: Singleplayer

• Playing with DLCs: Yes, GS

• Playing with Mods: No

• Description: Had the "purchase civilian units with faith" Golden age perk, was working fine until update, now no available purchases. Reloaded earlier save files and the problem persisted so it wasn't some in game event.

• Video / Screenshot: https://imgur.com/a/09N67qZ

• Reproduction rate: N/A, haven't run through another play through yet.

• Steps to reproduce: N/A

• Expected result: N/A

• Observed result: N/A

I agree thath this is annoying for you and and other people continuing games, but I would recommend changing the thread tile to include "...when continuing game started under 1.0.3.31", as the current one looks like their is faith purchase bug in new games started with 1.0.4.8

I agree thath this is annoying for you and and other people continuing games, but I would recommend changing the thread tile to include "...when continuing game started under 1.0.3.31", as the current one looks like their is faith purchase bug in new games started with 1.0.4.8

OK title edited. It's actually only for continuing game started under 1.0.2.39 (new game under 1.0.3.31 won't have a problem). But there is a community where games go on for months even years so... I still hope they can fix it.

Top Bottom