[1.0.5.11] Crashes next turn. Unless I do something innocuous.

Qwan

Warlord
The following Civ game crashes when I take the next turn.

I tried reloading the autosave and redoing my actions, or changing my actions, including going to war, first with Netherlands (and I attacked), then with Greece. Still crashes.

I tried reloading the autosave, and doing nothing by forcing the next turn (shift-return). Still crashes.

I tried going back several autosaves, one at a time, from turn 134 to turn 131, and again just forcing the next turn. Even though this meant I lost a scout to a barbarian I otherwise saved. And ignore tech and civic choices. Still crashes (when it gets to the same end-of-turn).

I had pretty much despaired, when I noticed in one attempt that it crashed on India's turn. So I sold India 1 iron before taking the next turn. Then it DID NOT crash.

I'm running Mojave, but I have a friend who is using Catalina on a newer machine, and he got the exact same behavior. I was only using UI Mods. He used no mods except the Enhanced Mod Manager. I use strategic mode; he does not.

I have earlier autosaves, available on request, if you need (and ask before I get around to deleting them).

Attachments

• FREDERICK 134 CrashNextUnless.Civ6Save
    1.9 MB · Views: 32
Top Bottom